The Queen Standard
We are committed to the health and safety of each of our Queens, and more importantly, to our Queen community as a whole. We plan to continuously adapt and take the appropriate precautions to keep us dancing together safely!
Face Covering Optional
As Leon County is now considered low risk for COVID-19 transmission, our updated studio safety policy is that masks are optional. We will continue to make updates as needed. In the meantime, please remember to care for your fellow Queens by practicing good hygiene measures including covering your nose during coughing/sneezing, thoroughly washing/sanitizing your hands, and staying home if you’re feeling unwell (hybrid classes are still an option to join us)!
Class Entrance & Exit
- The studio uses separate entrances and exits for each room.
- Queens taking classes in the pole room should enter the studio from the pole room door on the far right of the building (directly above the barbershop) and should exit the pole room through the back door (on the side of the building).
- Queens taking classes in the dance fitness room will use the main entrance/dance fitness door and exit out of the side door in the dance fitness room.
- Staff will unlock doors around 10 minutes before class time.
- Please exit in a timely manner once class is dismissed to allow for cleaning before the next class. Feel free to ask the instructor questions before/after class, and if extra assistance is needed, you can email us or leave us a voicemail!
Shoes Off & Sanitize Hands
- Sanitize/wash hands upon entering the studio space. Sanitizers are located by each entrance/exit and in the lounge.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering the pole room/before entering the double doors of the dance fitness room; then proceed by placing your belongings in the cubbies heading to your pole/x of choice.
Arrive “Class Ready”
Please arrive dressed appropriately for the class you are attending (athletic wear/polewear with cover up) with your water bottle filled, ready to walk into class!
- Class start times are staggered to allow for thorough cleaning in between classes. We usually open doors around 10 minutes before class, but please be patient as we may be finishing up cleaning!
- Class sizes are limited to ensure safe physical distancing at all times. Please adhere to floor markings (x) for your designated spot in the dance fitness room, and be mindful of other people’s space throughout all classes!
Cleaning & Sanitation
- The studio is cleaned with medical-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants that kill 99.9% of germs and are effective against COVID-19.
- Disinfectant wipes that kill 99.9% of germs, including COVID-19, are used to wipe down class equipment.
- Poles are wiped down with 70% isopropyl alcohol, and each student has their own bottle to use for class.
- Hand sanitizer stations with 75% alcohol solution are located at each entrance and exit as well as throughout the lobby and reception area.
- High-touch surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, sanitizer stations, and bathrooms, are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Dance floors are mopped in between each class.
New Client Appointments
To take a tour or learn more about our services, please email us at email@example.com or leave us a message at 850-270-9247 to set up an appointment!
To minimize contact, members can check their Mindbody account to make sure their card on file is updated for a convenient transaction!
We’ve put a great amount of work into keeping our space safe, and we appreciate each of our Queens’ participation to help ensure our process is as effective as it can be!
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the Queendom!