CELEBRATE WITH US!
Step 2 – Choose a Package!
Additional Party Options:
Additional Studio Time – $50 /hr.
What to Wear:
- Feel free to dress for your theme/occasion!
- Wear something comfortable that you can move in (workout attire is a safe option).
- Shorts recommended for pole classes.
- Heels if you’re feeling sassy!
- For pole parties, please DO NOT wear lotions or oils the day of the party!
What to Bring: Your friends and a fun attitude! If desired, light refreshments and minimum decor (not allowed for Teaser Party Package).
What to Know:
- Parties must be booked with a 50% non-refundable deposit by one form of payment and a signed Party Agreement. Reservations must be booked 2 weeks in advance. Reservations made within 2 weeks of party date subject to $25+ late booking fee. Must keep credit or debit card on file until party is completed.
- Being late to your party means that the party time is shortened (ex. party booked for 7:30-9PM, participants arrive at 8PM, party still ends at 9PM). Full amount is still due even if participants are late.
- Staying more than 15 minutes past the booked party ending time will result in the card on file being charged $15 for every additional 15 minutes.
- Every person attending the party counts towards the total number of people, whether that person participates or not. Every person must sign a waiver. Any person appearing intoxicated may be stopped from participating in activities.
- Remaining balance is due the day of the party. We can accept the remaining balance by one form of payment.
Feelin’ tispy? If you have a great time with your instructor, feel free to leave a tip (cash or card)!
Ready to book your party with us?
Please note that filling out this form does NOT reserve your date. Party will be booked and reserved once 50% deposit has been paid. Someone will be in contact with you shortly! If you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org