PRIVATE PARTIES – CELEBRATE WITH US!
Step 2 – Choose a Package!
Additional Party Options:
Additional Person for Teaser or Essential Package – $25
Additional Person for Ultimate Package – $15
Party Photographer (based on photographer availability) – $50 /hr.
Additional Studio Time – $50 /hr.
What to Wear:
- Feel free to dress for your theme/occasion!
- Wear something comfortable that you can move in (workout attire is a safe option).
- Shorts recommended for pole classes.
- Heels if you’re feeling sassy!
- For pole parties, please DO NOT wear lotions or oils the day of the party!
What to Bring: Your friends and a fun attitude! If desired, light refreshments and minimum decor (not allowed for Teaser Party Package).
What to Know:
- Parties must be booked with a 50% non-refundable deposit by one form of payment and a signed Party Agreement. Reservations must be booked 2 weeks in advance. Reservations made within 2 weeks of party date subject to $25 late booking fee. Must keep credit or debit card on file until party is completed.
- Being late to your party means that the party time is shortened (ex. party booked for 7:30-9PM, participants arrive at 8PM, party still ends at 9PM). Full amount is still due even if participants are late.
- Staying more than 15 minutes past the booked party ending time will result in the card on file being charged $15 for every additional 15 minutes.
- Every person attending the party counts towards the total number of people, whether that person participates or not. Every person must sign a waiver. Any person appearing intoxicated may be stopped from participating in activities.
- Remaining balance is due the day of the party. We can accept the remaining balance by one form of payment.
Feelin’ tispy? If you have a great time with your instructor, feel free to leave a tip (cash or card)!
Monday – Thursday at 9:30 PM
Friday at 8 PM
Saturday after 2 PM