Late Cancellation/No Show Policy
For daytime (before 5PM), chair, and all pole classes, reservations cancelled within 12 hours of class starting time, or if member no shows, will result in a $5 late fee charge to member’s card on file. If payment does not process, member is still responsible for the charge on their account. Drop-ins will not be refunded or transferred. Memberships with limited pole classes will lose credit instead of the $5 fee, but the $5 late cancel/no show policy still applies to open pole classes.
Class Cancellation Policy
For any daytime class (before 5PM), if 0 students are signed up by 12 hours prior to class starting time, the class will be cancelled.
For any evening class (after 5PM), if 0 students are signed up by 3 hours prior, class will be cancelled. Class signup closes 3 hours before, but if at least one student is signed up for the class, you may still call to sign up.
Late Entry Policy
Please DO NOT BE LATE to class. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not be allowed to participate in class and will not be refunded any class credits. It is the member’s responsibility to be on time. Being late is disruptive to other students and the instructor and also poses as a safety concern. We suggest arriving 15 minutes early for evening classes in order to be in proper attire and ready to begin class at the scheduled time. For classes outside of our staffed hours of operation (refer to www.queenofheartsfitness.com for current hours), please arrive on time as the instructor may lock the front door after the warm up.
You may sign up to be on a waitlist if the class you are trying to sign up for is already full. If a member in class cancels before the 12 hour cancellation time frame, you will receive an email/text letting you know that you have been added to the class (based on your account settings). When signing up for the wait list, please make yourself available to attend class on short-term notice as THE LATE CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY WILL APPLY TO YOU once you have been bumped into the class. If a member in the class cancels within 12 hours, you will not be bumped into the class. Members who did not make it on the sign up may drop-in to see if a spot opens up due to a no show.
Clients must be 18 years of age or older. People ages 16 and 17 may participate in classes with signed permission from their parent/legal guardian. Children under 16 are not allowed at the studio while a client is taking classes.
Pictures & Video Recording Policy
Students may not record video or take photos during class, with exception to an instructor providing permission. Pictures and videos may be taken in Open Pole, during parties, and private lessons.
Sign In Policy
It is the member’s responsibility to sign in for each class taken, or member may risk having the charge of a no show fee. All clients with autopay or term memberships are required to sign in by scanning their assigned key tag. If key tag is lost, member must purchase new tag for $5.
Refunds & Transfers Policy
All drop-in classes, month-to-month and paid-in-full memberships, deposits, and product purchases are non transferable and non refundable.
- Please wear proper attire for each class (for group fitness classes, activewear such as sports bras, workout pants, tops & shorts are acceptable. Polewear is acceptable for pole classes. No undergarments).
- Please keep belongings off the main floors as this is a safety hazard during class. You may use the provided shelving to store belongings.
- Please wipe down poles/mats/blocks and neatly return equipment to where it belongs.
- Please be respectful to your instructor by keeping phone/text conversations outside of class.
- Please be respectful to your fellow Queens through mindful awareness of personal space.
- Please keep your phone on silent while you are at the studio.
- Please do not eat messy/fragrant foods in the studio in order to keep the studio as clean as possible.
- As a student in class, please let the instructor teach the class and follow what the instructor is teaching.
- Please remove your street shoes upon entering the pole room.
- Please do not climb on the truss system in the pole room.
- Students may not teach students in Open Pole as this is a liability issue; Open Pole is a time for students to practice what they have already learned in class.