Late Cancel/No Show Policy
All class reservations cancelled within 6 hours of class starting time, or if member does not show up for class, will result in loss of class credit and will not be reimbursed. Members with late cancelled classes on unlimited memberships and Open Pole will be charged a $5 late cancel/no show fee to the card on file fee instead of losing class credit. If payment does not process, member is still responsible for the charge on their account. To avoid these penalties, please early cancel your class before the 6 hour late cancellation window.
Class Cancellation Policy
If 0 students are signed up at 3 hours prior to class starting time, the class will be cancelled and that will be reflected on the schedule. Class signup closes 3 hours before, but if at least one student is signed up for the class, the class will remain on the schedule, and you may still call to sign up.
Late Entry Policy
Please DO NOT BE LATE to class. Students who are more than 5 minutes late to class will not be allowed to participate in class and will not be refunded any class credits. It is the member’s responsibility to be on time. Being late is disruptive to other students and the instructor and also poses as a safety concern. We suggest arriving 15 minutes early for evening classes in order to be in proper attire and ready to begin class at the scheduled time. For classes outside of our staffed hours of operation (refer to www.queenofheartsfitness.com for current hours), please arrive on time as the instructor may lock the front door after the warm up.
Students may sign up to be on a waitlist if the class is already full. If a student in class cancels before the 6 hour late cancel window, an email/text will be sent to waitlisted student to show they have been added to the class (based on your account settings). When signing up for the wait list, please make yourself available to attend class on short-term notice as THE LATE CANCEL/NO SHOW POLICY WILL APPLY TO ANYONE bumped into the class. If a student cancels within the 6 hours, no one will be bumped into the class. Students who did not make it on the sign up may drop in to see if a spot opens up due to a no show.
Clients must be 18 years of age or older. People ages 16 and 17 may participate in classes with signed permission from their parent/legal guardian. Children under 16 are not allowed at the studio while a client is taking classes.
Pictures & Video Recording Policy
Students may not record video or take photos during class, with exception to an instructor providing permission. Pictures and videos may be taken in Open Pole, during parties, and private lessons.
Sign In Policy
It is the client’s responsibility to sign in for each class taken, or client may risk having the charge of a no show fee. All clients with memberships are required to sign in by scanning their assigned key tag. If key tag is lost, member must purchase new tag for $5.
Bystanders are not allowed to sit in on a class for the safety and comfort of participants.
Refunds & Transfers Policy
All drop-in classes, month-to-month and paid-in-full memberships, deposits, and product purchases are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- Please wear proper attire for each class (for classes in the group fitness room activewear such as sports bras, workout pants, tops & shorts are acceptable. Polewear is acceptable for pole classes. No undergarments).
- Please keep phones on silent and keep phone/text conversations outside of class.
- Please keep belongings off the main floors as this is a safety hazard during class. Shelving is provided to store belongings.
- Please wipe down poles, mats, blocks, etc. and neatly return equipment to where it belongs.
- Please do not bring messy/fragrant foods or scents into the studio for the cleanliness of the studio and the comfort of others.
- Please be respectful to fellow Queens through mindful awareness of personal space.
- Please remove your street shoes upon entering the pole room.
- Please do not climb on the truss system in the pole room.
- As a student in class, please let the instructor teach the class and follow their instruction to avoid distractions to other participants.
- Students may not teach students in Open Pole as this is a liability issue; Open Pole is a time for students to practice moves that incorporate skills within their current level.