Work It Out Classes
Our Work It Out classes are a motivating and exciting way to begin or continue your group fitness journey. Our knowledgeable instructors will guide you through an exhilarating experience as they encourage and support each student with proper form, easy-to-advanced modifications, multiple variations, and positive feedback. Our Work It Out classes include a variety of dance cardio, strength, and flexibility classes. Depending on your individual goals, trying out a mix of these classes can help you find the perfect fitness regimen. If you need help deciding what to try to first, you can always contact us!
- Booty Ballet* – Using a dynamic fusion of ballet-inspired conditioning and dance movement patterns, booty ballet increases muscular endurance with a full-body workout. The exercises in this class use light resistance to strengthen the core, sculpt the booty and legs, and tone up the arms and shoulders so you’ll leave feeling taller, leaner, and ready to come back for more!
- Core & More* – It doesn’t take long to feel the burn in this class – 30 minutes is all you need! These killer exercises will help you feel stronger as well as improve your posture throughout the day. Expect to challenge your core in new ways as you work abdominals, obliques, low back, and some extra glutes! Pair this with one of our cardio classes, and your core will be tighter and leaner in no time.
- Fit & Flexy* – If you’re trying to improve your flexibility, whether it be for pole or just life, this is the class for you! Fit & Flexy uses a range of dynamic and active stretches to safely and effectively improve your mobility and flexibility. Muscular control in stretching is essential for long-term success and continued improvement, and our instructors will guide you through the practice ensuring proper technique while answering any questions you might have. Think you’ll never achieve your full split? Let us help you push past those limits with these proven techniques! Classes either focus on splits or backbending.
- HIIT* – High-intensity interval training is the most efficient way to burn fat in the shortest amount of time. Give 110% in each quick interval followed by a short recovery period to get maximum calorie burn that will keep your metabolism up for hours after your workout. This quick workout is only 30 minutes, so give it all you’ve got!
- Lower Body* – In this 30 minute class, we will focus on strengthening the lower body with a variety of exercises using free weights, resistance bands, and more. Whether you’re wanting to improve your lower body strength, increase coordination for leg hangs in pole, or simply get a more toned look, get ready to sculpt the glutes, thighs, lower back, and calves!
- Upper Body* – In this 30 minute class, we will focus on strengthening the upper body with a variety of exercises using free weights, resistance bands, and more. Whether you’re wanting to build strength to pull yourself up the pole, or just have great looking arms, get ready to blast the arms, shoulders, back, and chest!
- Werk & Twerk – Didn’t think you could twerk? We got you! Werk & Twerk starts with a warm up that includes breakdowns of basic twerk moves, then progresses into dance cardio routines that include twerk technique and plyometric exercises for a fun, calorie-torching workout. You’ll definitely have some new moves to take outside of class, and the more you come back to practice, the better you’ll get!
- Yoga* – Come breath and flow as a group while improving your balance, coordination, and body awareness. Yoga is so much more than a good stretch. The instructor will guide you from pose to pose while helping you tune in to your body, breath, and sensations. Prepare to cultivate a deeper awareness of your stretching practice. Yoga will leave you feeling reinvigorated with a lasting sense of peace you can take with you through the rest of your day.
- Zumba Twerkout – This is not your average Zumba class! Get ready to turn up in Zumba Twerkout with easy-to-follow dance routines. As you shake those hips and shimmy those shoulders to your favorite hip hop jams, you’ll be having so much fun you won’t even notice what a great workout you’re getting in!
*We recommend bringing your own mat for these classes.