- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 15 minutes early with your ID to complete necessary paperwork. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, you will not be allowed to participate in class and will not be refunded any class credits. Being late is disruptive to other students and the instructor and also presents increased risk of injury due to lack of proper warm up.
- Wear comfortable workout shorts, a sports bra, tank top and bare feet! Spandex shorts are best, but regular workout shorts will work for beginner levels. We also have a selection of specific pole brand clothing available for purchase at the studio. As class levels advance and tricks become more difficult, more skin exposure is recommended in order to grip the pole.
- DO NOT WEAR LOTIONS, OILS OR JEWELRY! Slippery skin can make moves more difficult and increase risk of injury.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated!
- Pole towels are provided.
- Review studio policies and guidelines.
- Many students experience sweaty hands when learning pole due to nerves, excitement, or exertion. As you continue practicing, you will build the strength in your hands needed for gripping the pole. We also provide a selection of grip aids available for purchase at the front desk. If your skin is dry, a tacky or moisturizing grip will work better (Dew Point), but if you have sweaty hands, an antiperspirant will help tremendously (Tite Grip/Dry Hands)!
- Every pro was once a beginner! It takes time to build strength, skill, and coordination; enjoy the process, challenge yourself, and embrace your individuality!
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call us during our hours of operation or email us at email@example.com!